Gulf Shores and Orange Beach are Alabama’s beaches where you’ll find white sugar sand, warm Gulf water, and cool people. Their combined 32-miles of pristine beaches have welcomed visitors for generations enjoying everything from dolphins to diving, sitting to sailing, and anything in between.
Astute travelers searching for a home away from home look for beachfront condo rentals. They’ll find everything they’re after and more at the Turquoise Place by Spectrum Resorts, with plush accommodations, unparalleled beach access, and resort-style amenities.
Where is Turquoise Place Located?
Turquoise Place is located gulf-front in Orange Beach at 26302 Perdido Beach Blvd. You’ll be five miles from the entrance to Gulf State Park, two miles from Adventure Island amusement park, and one mile from the Cotton Bayou Public Beach Access.
Being a mile away from the nearest public beach access is particularly nice because your private beach entrance lets you avoid the crowds. Turquoise Place is close enough to everything that you can go out whenever you want but secluded enough that you don’t have to.
What Kinds of Rooms Are Available at Turquoise Place?
Turquoise Place has 3-5 bedroom condos located in two high-rise towers with a general occupancy as follows:
- 3 Bedroom sleeps 6-12
- 4 Bedroom sleeps 10-14
- 5 Bedroom sleeps 12-16
The precise occupancy depends on the unit’s configuration, so you should confirm your selection carefully when you book. Don’t worry though, every unit is gulf view and they all have hot tubs on the balconies.
Every unit features a fully equipped kitchen with a Sub-zero refrigerator, Wolf range, oven, and microwave. You’ll also find a full-size washer and dryer and a starter supply of toiletries.
What is a Penthouse Suite at Turquoise Place Like?
I was lucky enough to stay in the master bedroom of a five-bedroom penthouse suite, and luxury doesn’t even begin to cover it. I felt like a Real Housewife of Alabama! The bathroom and walk-in closet alone were bigger than my first apartment, but I never had a jetted jacuzzi tub with a gulf-view there. The bedroom had a wrap-around glass wall overlooking the gulf. Technically, you had to look over the private deck and hot tub to see the water, but you could see the waves from the bed or lounge chair.
And then there was the full kitchen with granite countertops. The lovely ladies at The Beach Moms concierge service brought an incredible charcuterie board and could have stocked the fridge with a week’s worth of high-quality gourmet food. Still, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach were too much fun, and the local restaurants were too good to stay in the condo all weekend, despite the lovely pools, gym, and sauna.
Turquoise Place Resort Amenities
Turquoise Place by Spectrum Resorts is more than condos by the sea. It offers a complete resort experience, starting with a swath of Orange Beach centrally located between Cotton Bayou Access and Perdido Pass. That’s travel speak for as far away from public access points as possible, and your beach time only gets better with cabana and beach chair rentals available.
Once you return to the resort, you’ll find indoor and outdoor pools, a 450′ lazy river, steam rooms, and a sauna. If you want to work on your beach body, there are tennis courts and two Gulf-front fitness centers featuring top-of-the-line Atlantis fitness equipment.
The Spectrum Exclusive Experience
When you rent directly from Spectrum, you receive an extra level of service known as the Spectrum Exclusive Experience. This service starts with express check-in with the mobile app and access to the concierge desk (we know how important a good concierge is). Every day starts with a complimentary daily breakfast (seasonal) and access to the Spectrum Club Lounge. I could see families enjoying the gaming area with state-of-the-art gaming consoles, pool and ping pong tables, and a collection of family-friendly board games, but I was eying the business center to keep me connected while I’m on the road.
When you book directly with Spectrum, you’re treated to perks like a 10% discount at the poolside bar and grill, as well as retail shops. Also, I appreciated having complimentary beach towels to take out onto the sand instead of having to launder the ones I brought from home. The less sand I take home from the beach, the happier I am.
Starting Your Vacation Immediately With The Beach Moms
The Beach Moms are a concierge service providing services to visitors who want to start their vacation immediately. They will get all of your groceries ready and stocked in your condo before you arrive, make dinner reservations, arrange transportation and even plan fun outings if you need it.
What this means to me is that I don’t have to stress out over my beach time. I arrived at my penthouse condo in true Housewife style with a beautiful charcuterie board waiting for me. I dropped my bags in my ridiculously oversized walk-in closet and headed out to the balcony for prosciutto. Now that’s big housewife energy, or dare I say, big beach mom goodness!
Choice Restaurants Near Turquoise Place
I’m not going to lie. I felt the housewife vibe and didn’t want to cook on vacation. Luckily, Gulf Shores and Orange Beach is a culinary hotbed for seafood and more. Here are some of my favorites from my stay at Turquoise Palace.
- Lulu’s – Located on the Intracoastal Waterway and owned and operated by Lucy Buffett, sister to singer Jimmy Buffett. Fortunately, there was no buffet, but an extensive menu and nightly live music.
- Brick & Spoon – A local chain dedicated to creating unique meals with a spoonful of Southern flair that comforts the heart and soul of every guest. They offer an extensive breakfast drink selection in true housewife style, including an amazing Bloody Mary menu.
- The Gulf – A casual-chic hideaway with a lush beach setting that features a rotating seasonal menu.
- Voyager’s – Featuring authentic Gulf Coast cuisine amidst an intimate setting and panoramic gulf-front views. If you’re more of a fan of turf over surf, they offer dry-aged steaks grilled to perfection accompanied by fresh appetizers, sides, and desserts.
- Sunliner Diner – The Sunliner is a quintessential symbol of American culture that turns back time to the 1950s. Starting with its location in the heart of downtown Gulf Shores, it creates a rock-n-roll hideaway for milkshakes and hamburgers that’s just walking distance from the beach.
- Sassy Bass Amazin’ Grill – Come for the sandwiches, burgers, seafood bowls, but stay for some of the best oysters around. Eric Bradley, the general manager, is a partner in Alabama’s own Navy Cove Oyster Farm, so you know their oysters are truly fresh.
- Southern Shores Coffee – When you channel your inner housewife too much, you can always turn to big bean energy, and Southern Shores Coffee is the only shop in town that roasts their own. Come for a bagel sandwich and experience their specialty roasts, including Bushwacker, Bananas Foster, Black and Tan, and more.
What Makes Turquoise Place Special?
What makes Turquoise Place so special isn’t just a bed or a view. It’s a vacation experience that allows you to fully relax and enjoy yourself. From the moment you arrive on the property to your express checkout on Spectrums Resorts exclusive app, you’ll have precisely the vacation you expected.
Whether that means putting in miles on the Backcountry Trails or soaking up the sun in a gulf-front cabana, that’s up to you. The important thing is that the Turquoise Place by Spectrum Resorts makes it easy and seamless.
Disclosure: A big thank you to Gulf Shores and Orange Beach Tourism and Turquoise Place by Spectrum Resorts for hosting us and setting up a fantastic itinerary! For more Gulf Shores and Orange Beach travel inspiration check out their Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube accounts.
As always, the views and opinions expressed are entirely our own, and we only recommend brands and destinations that we 100% stand behind.
Like it? Pin it for later on Pinterest!
7 Things you need to take up kayaking as a hobby – Crazy sexy fun traveler
#Post Title #Separator undefinedSite Title
Vizergy Announces New Website